Sunday 12 March 2017

SoulTrain EP

SoulTrain EP
Johnny Greg 

Soul Train Ep now out Itunes, Google Play, Spotifiy and over 100 online Stores 

Johnny Greg's journey to discovery expresses Johnny as and artist and being versatile.
in this EP you will find a combination of different sounds from across the globe, some Caribbean sounds with a mixture of an African feel and the classic sounds of house music from the UK.
click on high lighted Click Me to check it out, or simply click Here http://www.traxsource.com/title/749831/soultrain
Chick Me      



Johny Greg SA ..Full name ,Jonathan Joni (Producer/Dj),born on the 7th July 1994 in Bulawayo Zimbabwe currently residing in SA .Raised by a single mother(Mercy Maphosa),me being the 2nd born after my brother Rodreck Joni.We 2 in my family now following the death of my younger sister(Moreblessings Joni) and Father (Wellington Joni)

Started music at an early age.Around 9 is when I found out I had a thing for music.Started playing Marimba at school,13 years,I then started playing the keyboard at church,I got exposed to an Acoustic guitars and other instruments aswell .Then music production I only started when I turned 16,I fell inlove with it since then.

Came to johannesburg around  2012 to pursue my dream in music.I believe Dreams come true down here.



My music is more African than anything else.my favourite instruments comprising of shakers,bongos,congas,guiro,piano and trumpets e.t.c .I sort of fuse my favorite genres (jazz,deephouse,tribal) to come up with 1 style of music I like to call Afro-Deephouse. I was born of a tribe that is very spiritual and thus affecting even the music I make .Might it be Dance or Deephouse,it should have an African feel in it.

Am inspired by a lot of people,the likes of Black Coffee,Oskido,Hugh Masikela,Vinny Da vinci ,Berita amongst others. Their stories,their achievements,their music,their hardwork to get to where they are ,inspires me everyday.

Theme #WildAboutAfrica <3

@Johnnygreg_sa
@sootMuzikk

BY Jimmy Maponyane

No comments:

Post a Comment